- low calorie granulated sugar blend, such as Splenda sugar blend1/3 cup
- skim milk1/3 cup
- peanut butter1/2 cup
- vanilla extract1 tsp
- old-fashioned rolled oats (not quick cooking)2 cup
- mini-chocolate chips3 tbsp
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar blend and milk over medium heat. Stir well and bring to a boil for 1 1/2 minutes. Stir in peanut butter and vanilla.Advertisement
- Remove from heat and add oats. Stir until oats are evenly coated in the peanut mixture and everything has cooled. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop oat mixture into 1 Tbsp. balls and place on waxed paper. Let cool and refrigerate.
From: American Diabetes Association —The Diabetes Cookbook