This delicious anti-inflammatory, antioxidant-rich, belly-loving, and bloat-reducing smoothie is a fantastic way to start your day or replace any meal.
- 1 cup organic, unsweetened coconut water
- 2 cups (tightly packed) fresh, organic baby spinach
- 1 kirby cucumber, cut into chunks
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 1/2 Tbsp ground flax seeds
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 avocado
- Juice of 1/2 lemon or lime
- 1/2 cup ice (optional)
Put all ingredients in blender and process until smooth. Recipe can be increased to make more servings, which can be stored in glass jars in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
For increased health benefits, including weight loss, gut healing, increased bone density, anti-inflammatory, decreased joint pain, increased athletic performance, improved skin, hair and nails, anti-aging, and improved bone health, add 1 Tbsp of unflavored collagen peptides to your smoothie.