This “faux cocktail” promotes gut health.
- 3 blackberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 thin slice (1″) of fresh ginger
- 4 fresh mint leaves plus mint sprig for garnish
- Fresh lime juice plus 2 lime slices for garnish (1/2 large lime)
- 4 ounces ginger kombucha
- 4 ounces sparkling mineral water
- Fresh sprig of mint leaves
- 2 lime slices
Combine berries, ginger, and mint in copper mug, and muddle for 1minute to infuse flavors then fill with ice. Add lime juice, ginger kombucha, and ice. Top off with sparkling mineral water. Garnish with a sprig of mint leaves and 2 floating lime slices.