Raspberry Nut Butter Muffins
Total Time 30 minutes. 10 Servings
- 3 TBS Flax Seed
- 6-8 TBS Water
- 2 overripe bananas
- 1 cup Almond Butter
- 1/4 cup Raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 TBS Stevia (optional)
- 1-2 TBS Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a muffin tin with cupcake holders or spray pan (better to use liners).
- In small bowl combine flax seed and water and let sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Combine all other ingredients in a medium bowl – except dark chocolate chips. Break up some of the raspberries a bit if they are frozen
- Fold in the flaxseed and water mixture – mix well.
- Pour 1/2 of the mixture into the muffin holder – add 2-3 chips and fill muffin tin or holder 1/2 way.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes. Let cool. Save in an airtight container in refrigerator for up to 1 week.