BAKED SALMON WITH CABBAGE, KALE AND DRESSING
6 cups Green Cabbage (roughly chopped)
4 cups of Kale Leaves (roughly chopped)
2 TBS of Avocado Oil or 1 TBS + Avocado oil spray
2 x 8ozs of salmon or 2 x 4 oz
Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
1/4 cup Fresh Dill (finely chopped)
2 TBS Apple Cider Vinegar
1tsp Dijon Mustard
- Preheat oven to 450F and line a baking pan with foil or wax paper
- Add cabbage and Kale to the baking pan — spray with avocado oil or use 1 TBS of the avocado
- Clean and pat the salmon fillets dry and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle some dill on top. Lay salmon over cabbage and kale. Bake together for 10 minutes, or until salmon is cooked.
- Meanwhile, add the remaining avocado oil, dill, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper to a small mason jar. Over with lid and shake before serving.
- Divide the salmon, cabbage and kale on to plates. Drizzle with dressing you desired amount. Adapted FROM: “28 Day Gut Reset” Dr, Aviva Romm